Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set Review

10 January 2017



Tomi Kay Does Beauty Zoeva Rose Golden Face Brush Set Review






It was an uneventful Monday morning, I was sitting at my desk hoping and praying that the day would pass quickly when I got a parcel at work. I had thought it was a mistake but when I opened the parcel, I was hoping that I would be able to keep it. After a mini investigation, I deciphered that one of my dear friends was giving me an early Christmas gift. As much as I don't like surprises, I enjoyed this immensely. 



Tomi Kay Does Beauty Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set Review




102 Silk Finish Brush


The Zoeva Silk Finish brush does exactly that, provides a silk finish. I am a full coverage foundation kinda gal and I find that this brush gives an amazing airbrushed finish. I mainly use it with my liquid foundation and I love the look I get but I have also tried it with my powder foundation and can I say wow, it gives such a lovely flawless full coverage. This helps to buff foundation in effortlessly without looking cakey. 

106 Powder

This is such a soft and fluffy brush. It is great for applying all over powder and giving the face a lovely finish. This brush is so fluffy that it picks up the right amount of powder without moving around foundation or concealer. It works well for loose and pressed powder.

110 Face Shape

This brush has short and densely packed bristles. It is great for contouring and sculpting. It fits perfectly into the hollow of my cheek which makes it perfect to contour with. This brush works well with liquid, cream and powder products.

127 Luxe Sheer Cheek

This super soft brush is great for applying blush to the cheeks. The angled shaped makes for precise application. It also works well to contour. It gives the most natural flush of colour on the cheeks.


Tomi Kay Does Beauty Zoeva Rose Golden Face Brush Set Review

317 Wing Liner

I have a fear of the wing line, although I am getting better at it, most times I skip it. Whenever I decide to brave it and give myself a wing, I usually use a liquid liner or an eyeliner pen. So I have never used this brush for what it was originally intended for but this is an absolute staple in my makeup routine. I use it to fill in my brows and it works great. It works well with both cream and powder products. The bristles are short enough for a controlled application. 

231 Luxe Petit Crease

This is the first brush of its kind in my brush collection and I keep asking myself how I ever did my eye makeup without it. It is such a precise brush and perfect for applying colour to the crease and outer V. It is absolutely perfect for me because I have small eyes. This is the brush I have been missing in my kit.

142 Concealer Buffer


I thought I wouldn’t find any use for this brush because I never spot conceal, I find the coverage I get from my foundation and powder to be just sufficient and I blend out my under eye concealer with a blending sponge so I was sure this brush would be wasted in my collection. I have, however, used this brush almost everyday since I got it. I absolutely love it to blend out the concealer around my eyebrows. This brush prevents me from having the annoying halo effect that comes with applying lighter concealer around the eyebrows. It makes blending concealer effortless.


227 Luxe Soft Definer


This brush works great for eyeshadow application. It can be used to apply colour all over the lid in a quick sweep. It is also amazing to blend eyeshadows and create that perfectly blended eye look. This is my go to for a smokey eye. 



Tomi Kay Does Beauty Zoeva Rose Golden Face Brush Set Review


These brushes come with white bristles and that kept scaring me because I thought that soon as I start using them, I won't be able to get them white again. I have discovered that to be untrue. Washing them is super easy and they all return to their former glory that I don't want to dirty them all over again. The brushes are all very soft and I can see why this set is a blogger favourite. All the brushes in the Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush set are sold individually just with a different handle so you don't have to commit to the set if you don't want to. I love that this set comes complete with all the tools required to create the perfect beat. 


Do you own any Zoeva brushes? Which ones and what do you think about them?

1 comment

  1. Nice Post. custom dissertation writing service a chunk of writing evaluation therefore suggests the positives, negatives and significance of a high nice article to have a observe task don't forget.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Tomi Kay Does Beauty
Design by Fearne