10 Beauty Favourites Under £10

7 February 2017

Revlon Colorstay Foundation 

This is the best foundation I have tried from the drugstore. Boots and Superdrug sell this foundation but don’t sell the darkest shades which is absolutely annoying (rant for another day). I purchase this foundation from eBay and always get it for between £5 and £7. The Revlon Colorstay foundation reminds me of my MAC Studio Fix Fluid. It has a matte finish with an amazing buildable coverage. It is very long lasting and never looks cakey on. This foundation performs as well as my High End ones for a fraction of the price.

LA Girl Pro Concealer

If you have been around for some time, then you have probably heard about this concealer. The LA Girl Pro Concealers are just amazing. It cover blemishes perfectly without caking into the pores. This concealer is very creamy and works well to hide problem areas. I have to say the best thing about this concealer is the amazing shade range at its price.

The Ordinary High Adherence Primer

When Gossmakeupartist rates a product, I have no choice but to believe him. When he did a video about a £3.90 primer for oily skin, I decided I had to have it. This primer is changing my oily skin life. Although it is a silicone primer, it has a creamy texture as opposed to this siliconey feel (for lack of a better word) that silicone primers usually have.This primer blurs pores out of sight and creates a beautiful canvas for foundation to go over.

W7 Banana Dreams Powder

This loose powder was featured in my January favourites. It is a finely milled powder which controls oil without giving a cakey appearance. This banana powder does not leave a chalky appearance on the skin. It works perfectly for setting under eye concealer without creasing or looking ashy.

Makeup Revolution Rock on World Baked Bronzer

If you read my Low End Highlighters post, then you would have seen me mention this amazing bronzer. This baked bronzer is the perfect highlighter for my mocha skin. Rock on World is so pigmented, I can't even explain. It looks great on and is extremely long wearing. The golden tone gives such a great sunkissed glow.

Kiko Precision Eye Liner

I am not big on winged liner because I have the most unsteady hands. But the KIko eye liner is amazing for when I want to channel my inner Amy Winehouse. The liner has the ability to draw a black precise line without smudging and it has amazing staying power. This highly pigmented eyeliner dries quickly to a lovely matte black.

Sleek Blush Sahara 

I cannot rave about this blush enough. It is a matte orangey brown shade. Sleek Sahara is the perfect blush for me, it warms up my face and add the perfect natural flush of colour to my cheeks. It just seems to go with every look. I also love using Sahara as a crease colour. I don't think you can go wrong with this £5 blush.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

No matter how many foundation brushes I fall in love with, I always come back to loving Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This brush is a dream come true.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams

My post cannot be complete without mentioning a great lip product. These are a must have for lipstick lovers out there. They have a unique texture. It is extremely soft, glides on smoothly and easy to apply but they dry matte. My favourite shades are London, Monte Carlo and Havana.

Maybelline Color Tattoo

Color Tattoo is a highly pigmented cream eyeshadow. They have amazing power and do not crease. They are creamy making it easy to apply them. They are very versatile and can be used as either base, eyeshadow or eyeliner. I use the Color Tattoos as a base for my eyeshadows and they increase the colour payoff of eyeshadows. My favourite is shade Crème Rose. It works as a perfect base for any eyeshadow shade.

What are your favourite beauty products for under £10?

5 comments

  1. I need that primer, but it's out of stock everywhere. I can't wait till it's back in stock. Lovely post.

    www.beautyfrenzyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep looking out. Beauty bay has brought back some of the Ordinary items but the primer is not one of them. I am sure it will be back in stock soon.

      Delete
  2. You have a few of my favourites on here! I love beauty bargains so may have to try out some of the others too xx

    Kirsty Leanne
    http://www.kirstyleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kirsty, hopefully you enjoy whatever you decide to try

      Delete
  3. I really like the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked bronzers :) and the Maybelline Colour Tattoos are everything! For some reason I can't get into the LA Girl concealers, though I do love that they have a diverse shade range at such a great price-point

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Tomi Kay Does Beauty
Design by Fearne